Skylex Immigration Lawyer | Solution to any immigration problem

  • EB4 Visa: The Complete Guide

    The EB4, otherwise called work based movement, is one classification of business visas prepared by the United States government consistently to permit unfamiliar nationals to enter the United States. To be qualified for this visa, you need to have an imminent manager willing to enlist you. Every year, under...

    Read More
  • B-1 Visa

    If you intend to visit the United States from another country, you may need a B-1 or B-2 visa depending on whether your trip is for business or tourism. A visitor visa is a temporary, nonimmigrant visa that allows you to visit the United States to conduct business, visit...

    Read More