Skylex Immigration Lawyer | Solution to any immigration problem

Other Services

Religious Worker Visa R-1

Religious Worker Visa:

The Religious Worker Visa or R-1 visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa for foreign nationals intending to work for a religious organization. R-1 visa has some distinct requirements:
pexels-jan-kroon-1451043 (1)

Documentation Required:


Naomi Lee

Customer Support