Skylex Immigration Lawyer | Solution to any immigration problem

Other Services

F-1 Visa

F-1 Visa

F-1 visa is designed to support to American education system as well as allow foreign students to study in the US. There are several ways to get the F-1 visa:

1. Applying From Abroad:

pexels-anastasiya-gepp-1462630 (1)

How to Get a U.S. Student Visa (F-1) Skylex

2. Changing Visa Status While in The US: