Skylex Immigration Lawyer | Solution to any immigration problem

U.S Immigration Laws allow fiances of US citizens come to get married and get green cards.

For your fiance to be eligible for the K-1 Visa, you must show that

  • You are a U.S. citizen.
  • You intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the United States.
  • You and your fiancé(e) are both free to marry and any previous marriages must have been legally terminated by divorce, death, or annulment.
  • You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing your petition.
  • The U.S. citizen fiancé must meet certain income requirements


Not sure if you qualify for a K-1 visa? Download Skylex to speak to an immigration lawyer!

Here are the steps that Skylex lawyers can help you complete to get your fiance the K-1 visa!

Step 1 : File Form I-129F with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services ( USCIS). Document’s will be prepared to prove the validity of the relationship.

Step 2 : Form DS-160 . The sponsored fiancé must complete the State Department’s online DS-160 form (technically called the “Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application”). This is the actual K-1 visa application

Step 3 : Interview. The visa interview takes place at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate in the sponsored fiancé’s home country

Step 4 Arrival and Marriage within 90 days.

Step 5 : Once married, the couple can apply for a marriage-based green card to establish permanent residence.

Download Skylex and speak to a specialist to get your process started!

If you need an immigration lawyer, please download the app or write to us here:

    Miki AI

    AI Assistant