Skylex Immigration Lawyer | Solution to any immigration problem

  • L-1 Visa Immigration for USA

    WHAT IS AN L-1 INTRACOMPANY TRANSFER VISA? The L-1 visa is a temporary work and residence permit for the United States. This work visa category allows internal staff transfers within a company group from the current foreign location to a U.S. location . There are two types of L-1 Visa. The L-1A...

    Read More
  • K-3 Visa: Spouse Visa

    The K-3 visa is for the foreign spouse of a U.S. citizen. It was designed to shorten the physical separation between the foreign national and his or her U.S. citizen spouse. Specifically, it allows the foreign national to enter the United States to await approval of the immigrant visa...

    Read More