The J visa allows foreign nationals to travel to the United States under a number of exchange programs recognized by USCIS. Under this visa program, people ranging from students to researchers and experts can pursue their studies, receive training or share their knowledge. This visa allows the visa holder to pursue other extra-curricular activities apart from their cultural exchange.

The visa holder can bring his or her spouse and certain dependents with them during their stay on a J-2 visa. The J-2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa granted by a consular officer at a US embassy.

J-1 visas are available for:

Research Scholars or Professors: With the J visa, scholars are free to participate in research, teaching, lecturing, or scholarly activities that promote exchange for an accredited post-secondary institution, library, museum, or similar institution. give.

College and University Students: Foreign students can apply for a J-1 visa if they are in the U.S. Want to study full time in post-secondary recognized college or university.

Official Visitors: Major International Visitors U.S. may enter the U.S. and participate in activities that Promote and strengthen relationships with government agencies. These influential individuals are generally referred to as U.S. elected by a government agency.

Foreign Teacher: Qualified foreign teacher from an accredited U.S. Can teach in primary or secondary school.

Therapists: Visitors can apply to conduct work, research or training.

The J-1 visa requires that all visa holders return to their county after the exchange program is over. Extensions are available through your program sponsor, who must file an application for an extension.

Download Skylex App and Get touch with our expert who can assist with documentation and provide guidance throughout the process. The application process could not be a simpler process, and we are available to assist you through each step.